Sunday 18 August 2013

Bout Of Books 8.0 Readathon



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

I want to keep this nice and simple so I won't be participating in any challenges just reading books from my to be read pile and enjoying the readathon as much as possible. Here are the books that I hope to read during the readthon:

  • City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare


  • Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


 
  • Bones Of The Lost by Kathy Reich's


  • Pushing The Limits by Katy McGarry

 

  • Tempting Fate by Jane Green


 Monday
Number of pages I've read today: 353
Total number of pages I've read: 353
Books: Currently reading City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Tuesday
Number of pages I've read today: 193
Total number of pages I've read: 546
Books: Finished City Of Bones, now reading Revenge Wears Prada

Wednesday
Number of pages I've read today: 80
Total number of pages I've read:626
Books: City Of Bones and still reading Revenge Wears Prada

Thursday
Number of pages I've read today: 272
Total number of pages I've read: 898
Books: City Of Bones, Revenge Wears Prada, currently reading Bones Of The Lost

Friday
Number of pages I've read today: 216
Total number of pages I've read: 1114
Books: City Of Bones, Revenge Wears Prada, still reading Bones Of The Lost

Saturday
Number of pages I've read today: 198
Total number of pages I've read: 1312
Books: City of Bones, Revenge Wears Prada, Bones of The Lost, currently reading Pushing The Limits and Tempting Fate

Sunday
Number of pages I've read today: 88
Total number of pages I've read: 1400
Books: City Of Bones, Revenge Wears Prada, Bones Of The Lost, currently still reading Pushing The Limits and Tempting Fate

Are you joining in the readthon? What will you be reading?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment